I came across some of my favorite pictures from this year on the computer. I thought ya'll might like to see. She really is the light of our lives and now Catherine has joined her in that. There is rarely a day that goes by that she isn't smiling and making us laugh. And, I never have to ask her to pose for a picture. She goes and stands where she wants and poses how she wants, and then has to see the picture herself. Seriously, I am in big trouble!!!
Before and after shots of her first haircut!!


She loves to mow with her dad!!


Random shot!

She loved these glasses, and it looked like bifocals from a distance! One of the lenses came out and she didn't care.

Boating in Bear Lake
1 comment:
Seriously...you have it so sweet! A husband who can do hair. It is so fitting that he is surrounded by girls. I'm sure those will be fond memories of their growing up years...daddy cutting their hair! I loved reading your blog!
Post a Comment