22 January 2009

Jenny Craig

Well, I watch the biggest loser faithfully every week and am trying to be one myself. Except I had to join Jenny Craig and 24 hour fitmess to do it!!! That is why there are no pictures of me on the blog yet. When I am a smokin hottie again, you'll see my face in every picture. Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Yeah right . . . you always look good!!!! That show really is motivating though . . . once this baby comes I am going to have to do something as well. Hope you are doing great!!!

Hillary Hall said...

Honey, you are smokin' hot! You better not be thinking otherwise!

Tat said...

Yeah, I agree with the other commentators. You are always a smokin' hottie! But I will say good luck and best wishes with getting your healthy habits back on track.