Ok, so catherine use to sleep really well at night, only waking up once at around 5am and occasionally all night long. What happened? Lately, she is waking up 2-3 times each night. Last night was the worst! 12, 2:30, 4:30, and then 6:30. she use to sleep in til 8 everyday.
So, tonight, she gets to cry it out and i'm showing her who is boss once again. Is that so terrible? Babywise is going to be my best friend again and I hope I have it in me to hear her cry without wanting to go in and make it all better for her. Any suggestions, I am open to them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Worked like a charm for Linkin! Just remember that the crying is worth it. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. It helped me to remind myself that they aren't hungry, poopy, or hurt in any way, they just want you to come in and put them to sleep so they don't have to. You can do it!!!
Just make sure she isn't sick with an earache or something else and then let her cry. You are stronger than I was, I could never do it.
Oh good . . . I want to hear comments also. I read Babywise and I am interested in what people think about it. I hope that you get your sleep soon . . . I know that it is probably very difficult to take naps during the day with 2 kids.
Post a Comment