So, I think everyone has that special grandma in their life, and this is mine. Lauren, Catherine and I went and spent some time with Grandma Gean on Friday and it really was such a fun day. For me, seeing gram and lauren play together and talk was a memory i'll never forget. Gram called me later and said what a fun day she herself had as well. Gram is 82 years old and still tickin away. We had lunch at our favorite, Wendy's!! Diet coke and frosty's were on the menu and lots of good conversation. Grandpa of course was out playing tennis with his buddies, and he is only 84 years old!! Go Gramps!
We love you so much and thanks for all the memories!!


Lauren took this picture all by herself!!
3 comments:
Thanks Lauren for these wonderful pictures. You are a natural photographer. We love ya'll tons.
Thanks for a wonderful post! I was totally in tears! I love Grandma so much! I have so many great memories with her and I want to come up so she can play with little Ashley and meet Tyson. Your girls are getting so big!!!
Grandma hasn't seen Linkin since he was a total newborn. I want to come up there so bad and visit with them so they can see how he's come into his own. You are so lucky to be close to them. Give them our love.
Post a Comment