I love the season fall. It is by far my favorite and I so love being outdoors in it. We were invited to a birthday party for a friend up in the mountains. These are some pictures I took that day. The weather was amazing, the scenery gorgeous, and I was with my cute family and wonderful friends. The leaves are changing colors drastically and they are so brilliant. you cant really see it that well in these pics becuase I didn't get any close ups, but still beautiful.
And then winter will come, snow and colder days....only to have spring arrive with a new feeling of renewal. so, here's to a great fall and cooler weather.
Randy and I have been married for eight years. Our daughter, Lauren, is 6 years old and Catherine is 3. Joshua is 1 and who knows if we will have more!!
"You can't possibly do this alone, but you do have help. The master of Heaven and Earth is there to bless you...Rely on Him, rely on Him heavily. Rely on Him forever."
3 comments:
fall is by far my favorite time too, winter a close second. what a gorgeous area to go and play! ya'll are a beautiful family!
I am really missing the mountains aka fall in Utah. Thanks for sharing, Great pic's!
Oh how I love you! What a darling family and beautiful blog. How do you do the music thing? Thanks for being so amazing. Let's play sometime soon:)
Post a Comment