05 October 2010

Catherine's big 2nd birthday!!

I wanted to spend the day in the mountains for her birthday, and so we planned a hike up big cottonwood canyon with some friends. When I say a hike, I mean little for the kids (and mom's too). There were no husbands on this adventure and I'd have to say we did fine. The weather was absolutely beautiful and the scenery was as always, breathtaking.
We had a party that night at our house, and those pictures will come later. All in all, a wonderful day celebrating her birthday.







We had brought up bagels, and here she is with half of it in her mouth and then showing us how much was in there. Really cute and very fitting for my 2 yr old!!




Happy birthday Catherine! I love you so much!!!

2 comments:

brooklyn said...

oh it was a fun day! we survived.
and it sure was beautiful.

Unknown said...

you come up with such great ideas! how fun! :)