I couldn't believe that they acutally smiled, well, Lauren always does I guess. Catherine, you never know what looks you might get!!:) Lauren was actually posing on her own, as you can tell with the tilted head. She always does that....and no i didn't teach her that!!
It doesn't seem like I can get enough pictures these days beacause to me they are growing up so fast.
I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do!!
Happy summer!!!
Love, Lauren and Catherine




5 comments:
Oh, I love your girls. They are the sweetest. I love Lauren's excitement for life (just like her mama) and it's fun to see Catherine's personality unfolding. They both have the prettiest little eyes.
What beautiful girls. These pictures are lovely.
Ahhhhh!!!! SOO CUTE!!! I want pics like these SO BADLY!! But they are SO expensive :( I wish I had friends who loved me enough to do them for me. Your girls are SO BEAUTIFUL!
They are so adorable and are growing up so fast!
I am a lucky Aunt! You have the sweetest girls ever, don't tell any of the other families that I said that! Playing favorites is my job. :)
Post a Comment