Happy Mother's Day to all my cute mama friends and family. I love you!! I also love these cute girls and handsome man of mine. They spoiled me this weekend. we drove to Las Vegas on Friday, and came home on Sunday. Who do you know that will drive 6 hours just to swim and have warm weather? Well, we do!! We love going down to visit and we had only one plan.......swim!! That is all that we did too! From the time we got in at 3 til we left on sunday was spent pool side. Randy's parents have a second home down there that is available for use, so we love to visit. My Lauren has turned into quite the swimmer and loves the water. She did not want to get out. This is the first time she swam all be herself, life jacket attached of course!! Catherine, is my daredevil. she would have dove in head first if I would have let her. She has no fear that girl.
We had a great time! Thanks to Randy for making it so great and my sweet girls for their unconditional love.




3 comments:
oh, I bet it was so nice to get away - and to just relax!! sounds like heaven. happy mother's day! your girls are so adorable.
Swimming! Perfect. What a great idea! Looks like you had a great time.
SOOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment