21 January 2010

P90X

Today was my third day of doing P90X. I am doing a 13 week program with my friend Brooklyn to obviously get in shape again. Doing this program with a buddy is so much better for me, because I actually do it. I am sore, sore, sore and tired. Which to me means I am getting results. At the end of this process, hopeuflly I will be able to post some pretty remarkable pictures of before and after.
To all of you who say you could never do it...look at me. I was one of those people and now I am tired of being tired all the time and out of shape....really out of shape.

My goal is to run a 5k in April and a 10k in July. Not that running is my passion..yet. But it is a great goal to have to get me training and exercising again. I use to love to run outside. clean air, beautiful scenery, and the best part, I had to get back to my house somehow which forced me to get more exercise and run back.

So, here is to a new year and hopefully a new me!!!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Just 'popping' over from Marci's blog.
YOU GO GIRL!
P90X is AWESOME! Unfortunately, I can't seem to make it past day 3, but everyone I personally know that completes the entire program is SMOKIN' HOT!
Best of luck :D

Christina Updike said...

You are inspiring!!! I so want to try this program!!