To sum these all up, we had a good time!!!
Of course, we made gingerbread houses with grandparents and cousins!!
What is a bath without the goggles!!!???
Halfway mark in making the caramel/chocolate pretzels! 50+ made
Lauren's new grand piano santa brought her and the matching christmas bows on xmas day!!!
Lauren in her pre-school christmas program.
And of course, last but not least, we went to our (in-laws) Las Vegas home for new year's and played guitar hero....tons!! Lauren loved the drums and can really rock out. We bought Rock Band for our house and there have been many hours spent rockin as a family!!
Lauren got Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure for Christmas. We took it to Vegas and as you can see, it attracted several family members. I couldn't believe it when i walked in and saw this. It is a good movie, but really!!???
Happy New Year to everyone. May this be the year of simplicity and calm in our lives.




2 comments:
1. it has been too long.
2. your walls are beautiful. i want to come see them. did randy love it when he got home?
3. goggles - brilliant. i never thought of putting them in the tub. oliver is going to die of excitement. he is obsessed with goggles in the summer. and those pictures of your girls in the tub are so cute.
4. those pretzels were so good. i didn't share mine with anyone. so good. i can't believe you made so many. how fun.
5. is that a mini grand piano? can you play it like a real piano? that is so cute.
ok, i think i'm done now. next week? want to play?
Candice, I love reading your blog. Your awesomeness and the cuteness of everyone in your family cannot be understated. I love seeing updates in your lives. Whenever I see your girls cute manes, I wonder if Randy was putting in some great daddy time and I think how lucky all the women in your family are. :-) That is a GREAT skill to have when you are surrounded by girls! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment