We took a weekend trip to our condos in Bear Lake this last weekend. It was just me and my girls with my friend and her two kids...no husbands!! We had our hands full. Here is a list of some of the things we did. The weather was so cold that there was no swimming or even coming close to the lake. But it sure was pretty from a distance!! (hee hee).
but we did do all of the following:
drawing with chalk
digging in the sand
playing at the park
merry-go-round
movie watching
popcorn eating
scooter riding
ninja moves
play dough
badminton
volleyball
laughing
climbing
chatting
stickers
swings
tennis
slides
hot tub
swimming pool
We had a great time and here are the pics to prove that!!!
My favorite of Lauren, swinging upside down!
I had to pry Catherine off the swings. She could've stayed there all day and night.


I love this one of all the kids!!


I love being with my kids. I love being with my kids and my friends and their kids. Thanks Brooklyn for coming!!




3 comments:
oh it was so fun! the cold weather sure didn't stop us. thanks again!!
how fun! the girls are so cute, Cathryn's fingers look good! we miss you all, we are looking forward to the spring and seeing you!!!
Your girls are so so so so so so cute! Your and Randy's DNA produces fabulousness!
Post a Comment