23 April 2010

Spring colors in my yard






I love spring!!! Spring and Fall are my favorite times of the year. as much as i love summer, sometimes it is a bit hot for me. however, the feeling of new life when spring comes is such a great feeling. Here are a few pics of the colors in my yard that i am loving. Hyacinths, tulips, and plants i have no idea what they are called. i have an apricot tree which gets us singing popcorn popping on the apricot tree lots, and a cherry tree. i planted strawberries as well this year, so i can have as many chocolate dipped strawberries whenever i want!! (my very favorite)
here is to a great spring and summer with friends!!!

2 comments:

Christina Updike said...

I am so jealous of your BEAUTIFUL flowers! I cannot wait until we get a house so I can plant some beauties. (Be ready, I am coming to you for advice on how to plant). And I am totally with you - chocolate covered strawberries are heaven!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, how pretty! If we get to move closer to you, I want lessons.