29 April 2010

"Christmas Time.....in April"

So, this morning Lauren comes into our room from waking up and says, "Mom, it is almost christmas time again. Look at all the snow!" Indeed, there was a lot of snow and it is still snowing. Christmas in April!! Looks like were going shopping for some presents to cheer us up.

Catherine had Kindermusik today as well and so we braved the storm to go sing. i took a few pics while driving. One leaving McDonald's (diet coke run), and on the way there. I kept dreaming of Hawaii!!

Catherine at Kindermusik with the streamers and pretending to be in a boat!!




The Snow!!




so this morning i have been looking at planning our vacation. we need some warm weather and fast!!

3 comments:

Christina Updike said...

So darn cute! Okay, so what is this music class all about? It looks like your little girl is loving it!!!

I am so ready for a warm vacation also!!!!

Heather said...

I wish I lived where it snowed. I can get to the snow in an hour but it almost never comes to me. HOW FUN!

Candice said...

First of all....I love you girls!! As for the snow, I am happy to send all of it to you heather. Christina, the class is called kindermusik, and I recommend it to literally everyone with kids. Look online for a class in provo. They always allow one free one.