Lauren, my 3 year old, teaches me more lessons than anyone so far. She is learning so much now that she is a sunbeam in primary at church. and she loves to share her knowledge with me. This last saturday, we as a family were all in the car. We stopped for gas and I ran in to get me a drink, of course a diet coke,(caffeine-free). I got back in the car and lauren asks....mommy, is that your drink? Yes it is. Is that drink not good for your body? me: well, it probably is not the best thing I could drink. Lauren: yeah, that drink is not good for you and your body. But orange juice is good for you. Maybe you could drink orange juice?!! Me: laughing, that's right, i could and should drink orange juice.
Haha...I got a lesson from a 3 year old. Love it. then she comes into our room when she wakes up each morning. One morning she says to me. "Mom, let me tell you about Jesus. He is in Heaven with heavenly father. he is an angel, with a body, and he loves me. Can he fly mom?"
I love this age when curiosity is so strong. it is tiring at times, but so worth it. love being a mom. love seeing them learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh so funny! I love this age. I think I've had some of the exact some conversations with Oliver lately. Love it!
So cute! Can't wait!
candice! I didnt know you had a blog! I am so excited to follow the cute stories of my two favorite girls! hope life is good!
Oh Lauren is SOOO cute what a smarty pants she can teach Catherine all about him too! I miss you guy!
Post a Comment