15 April 2009

Me.......The Easter Bunny!!!


I know, I know!! I look great and totally believable. I was the Easter Bunny for our neighborhood easter egg hunt. The kids came up and sat with me for a picture and then we are making a copy for each child. Fun huh? Lauren was visited by the same Easter bunny earlier on in the week, and then when she saw me she said, "Mom, you're the Easter bunny!!!!" It was a lot of fun. Then later on Easter, we colored eggs and took pictures. I look horrible, but it is the only one I have with Catherine in it.
Hope everyone's Easter was wonderful!!


2 comments:

Elder & Sister Bryson said...

My daughter can't look terrible. She is absolutely beautiful in my eyes and so are her two daughters.

Christina Updike said...

Oh my goodness . . . You are such an awesome mom, Candice!! I am hiring you to be my kids Easter Bunny someday! That is so totally awesome!!