So, my husband Randy is a hunter and the last two years he has gone bear hunting in Canada with his father and uncle. Well, we had just gotten our bear in the mail and thought this would be a great kodak moment. Catherine had no idea what we were doing, and just kept feeling its fur. Now Lauren on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with sitting on the bear. Just take a look!!
30 April 2009
Lions,Tigers, and BEARS!!! Oh my....
So, my husband Randy is a hunter and the last two years he has gone bear hunting in Canada with his father and uncle. Well, we had just gotten our bear in the mail and thought this would be a great kodak moment. Catherine had no idea what we were doing, and just kept feeling its fur. Now Lauren on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with sitting on the bear. Just take a look!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
"Kodak" moment. I love it.
I am with Lauren . . . Although, I am impressed by the bear! Way to go, Randy!
I'm with Lauren! Scaaaaaary! Looks cool though. Nice Randy!
Your girls are SO BIG! The pic of Lauren just made me laugh. I'm glad I have your blog!
Post a Comment