Over the 4th of July weekend, we went to Bear Lake with Randy's family. We had so much fun despite the freezing water! Saturday we were on the boat and the girls loved it and especially being with their cousins. We played in the sand and beach, went swimming in the pool, and Lauren went down the slide and swam in the water all by herself. (life jacket on of course) She is really getting independent. I have to remember to let her do that, and make sure I give her wings to fly, and be prepard for a few falls. Anyway, it was fun.
These are Catherine showing off her cast! she'll never remember this even happened, so I have to have lots of proof!
This was taken right when she got home from the hospital with the temporary cast on! Still all smiles!
Daddy and Catherine at the pool.
Lauren braving the freezing temps of the lake. She kept going in too and coming out shivering so bad. All we had was Randy's shirt to put on her when she came out too. Bad planning on my part!
Catherine and Papa!!
At the beach!!
Boating!!
Cousins!!
Grandma Janet and Catherine!!




1 comment:
Ah MAN! She's so stink'n cute! My little sister broke her arm when she was about that age. I remember the cast must made her even more cute! Same with Catherine. Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment