10 October 2009

Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point

What a day!! Thanksgiving Point has so much stuff to do at their Cornbelly's Farm. We spent almost four hours there today! Lauren kept asking to go to the Princess station, so we saved that for last otherwise we never would have left there. We ate a footlong corndog, which I don't have a picture of. Went down lots of slides, through a corn maze, where we got lost!! Just so much to do and the girls had a lot of fun, and so did I!! The last picture was of a pumpkin contest to see who grew the largest pumpkin. Serious? This picture the pumpkin weighed 532 lbs. and it was small.





3 comments:

Tat said...

I wish we were there! We'll be there soon - 8 weeks from tomorrow and counting...

Candice said...

Yes!!!! We must play when you get here. I have missed seeing you and getting to know your kids. I'll be counting now too.

Tiffany said...

So fun, my sisters work there,oh how we miss thanksgiving point.