One Saturday morning I came out from being with the baby to see this!! How cute are they? I guess we partied too hard the night before. Now, Lauren is always asking to sleep with her daddy. How can I say no?
Randy and I have been married for eight years. Our daughter, Lauren, is 6 years old and Catherine is 3. Joshua is 1 and who knows if we will have more!!
"You can't possibly do this alone, but you do have help. The master of Heaven and Earth is there to bless you...Rely on Him, rely on Him heavily. Rely on Him forever."
4 comments:
Those are the precious moments
Cute as pie. We miss you guys.
It's moments like this that make it all worth it! I love when they are sleeping. How sweet.
That is SO cute! You guys are such good parents! Your girls are lucky. :-)
Post a Comment