This is a little late, but in October on the 12th, we had a snowstorm and so we had fun playing and making a snowman. Here are some pics of that event!!
I can't believe you guys are making snowmen! I wore shorts today. I was actually complaining because it's still a little hot when we go to the park. Your family is too cute though!
I am so glad you joined.It is so fun to see pic of your cute girls. We still are going to get together often so don't think that this blog will replace us. Talk to ya soon.
I'm so glad to hear you have a blog. It looks absolutely great; no one would know you're new to this. I loved all the cute pictures. I'm so glad to be able to check up on you and those adorable girls.
Your little ones are SO CUTE!! I'm happy you have a blog finally. I love my blog!! :) (Are you still living on St. Mary's? I'm getting Christmas cards ready and I'm not sure if you and Randy have moved or not...)
You have two very beautiful little girls. Congratulations!! It looks like you're doing well. :) I love the snow...how beautiful. Thanks for sending the link to your blog. I'll add it to my list!
Candice! I can't believe how big Lauren is! Your new little one is so adorable! Your blog is so cute! I wait to see you guys soon. I have a present for you that I have been meaning to send you. I will try to find your address and send it this week :)
Randy and I have been married for eight years. Our daughter, Lauren, is 6 years old and Catherine is 3. Joshua is 1 and who knows if we will have more!!
"You can't possibly do this alone, but you do have help. The master of Heaven and Earth is there to bless you...Rely on Him, rely on Him heavily. Rely on Him forever."
11 comments:
Your family is so cute! I love looking at your blog. Take care hopefully we see you guys soon. With love, Danny and Jess
I can't believe you guys are making snowmen! I wore shorts today. I was actually complaining because it's still a little hot when we go to the park. Your family is too cute though!
I am so glad you joined.It is so fun to see pic of your cute girls. We still are going to get together often so don't think that this blog will replace us. Talk to ya soon.
Candice,
I'm so glad to hear you have a blog. It looks absolutely great; no one would know you're new to this. I loved all the cute pictures. I'm so glad to be able to check up on you and those adorable girls.
Hi guys,
I am so glad that you have a blog and I can keep an eye on your cute family (not bad for a new blogger). Hope to get together with you all soon.
Your little ones are SO CUTE!! I'm happy you have a blog finally. I love my blog!! :) (Are you still living on St. Mary's? I'm getting Christmas cards ready and I'm not sure if you and Randy have moved or not...)
Candace,
Lauren is so adorable!!! So is Cathrine!!!
Love,
Erica
You have two very beautiful little girls. Congratulations!! It looks like you're doing well. :)
I love the snow...how beautiful.
Thanks for sending the link to your blog. I'll add it to my list!
Look at you blogging now! I love it! I absolutely love all of the pictures . . . you have an adorable family! Hope you are doing great! Love you tons!
Candice! I can't believe how big Lauren is! Your new little one is so adorable! Your blog is so cute! I wait to see you guys soon. I have a present for you that I have been meaning to send you. I will try to find your address and send it this week :)
9 months is my favorite age!
Post a Comment